Books that I read

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Soy Milk or Cow Milk?

Just now when my SIL come visiting, we talked about milk powder. The price of the milk powder has been increased tremendously since end of last year. The price has been increased few times and last month I heard there will be another round of increment also. Not sure if this has already incurred.

Lynn was fully breastfed until she was 10 months old. Since then, she was taking Nestle Naan 2. However her babysitter complained she has too many loose stools and not gaining wei
ght. So I have switched her to Isomil till now. Now she is 2 years old already, and with the high price of the milk powder, I'm actually thinking maybe switch her back to a cheaper cow milk brand. 1st brand that pop into my mind is Dumex (hehe, don't ask me why is Dumex). I think I will do some research before deciding what to give her.

No comments:

Related posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin