We did a big celebration when Lynn was 1 year old, but this time round for Hao, we decided to hold just a simple celebration within the family members. I booked a private room in a Chinese restaurant, with karaoke facility. Simple, and yet fun and happy. The food was good. Since we had the whole room, the kids get to run around playing with the balloons. Hao was very happy. Laughing all the time. He even try to sing along with us! Lol He was so cute with those cooing sounds. :D Aww… I’m going to miss him as a baby. Lynn was very good girl too. Eating by herself. No throwing tantrum. Everyone, including the kids were having a good time.
The birthday boy was showing cheeky look. :)
Hao loves the balloon so much! Keep on playing and chasing the balloon on the floor. :)
Yummy durian cake sponsored by my SIL. Everyone loves it!
Lynn want to sing too! She snatched away the mic from me. :P
Hao at 1 year old
- Weight: 8.8kg
- Height: 77cm
- Have 6 teeth – 4 upper teeth and 2 bottom teeth.
- Can stand and walk with support.
- Crawl and cruising around very well.
- Crawl up and down the staircase.
- Could say mum-mum, nen-nen, Mama, Papa, I also heard something like jie jie before, and last night hubby heard him saying ball while he was playing a ball.
- Has been eating a lot. 1 bowl is no longer enough for him.
- Cant wait for food. Will not give me a peace when we are eating even though I had fed him with his porridge or milk earlier.
- Prefer more plain food. Not in favour of something very sweet.
- Likes people sing to him. Whenever he’s making noise, if you start singing he will stop and look at you attentively. Sometimes he will even clap his hand for you. :D