Books that I read

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Buffet dinner at Italiannies Pasta Pizza & Vino, The Gardens



Last Sunday, we went to Italiannies Pasta Pizza & Vino at The Gardens Mid Valley for a family occasion. The first time I came to this restaurant was for family occasion too, last year. Immediately I like the ambiance of this restaurant, not to mention the food is good with reasonable price too. Now, they are having this buffet in the evening.


The buffet is for appetizer and dessert only, excluding main course. However you can top up RM20 to add a main course dish at your choice from a list. For us, we did not add any main course. In fact, all of us including the small one were so full from all the delicious food being served. :)


3 different choices of crostinis - tomato basil pesto, tuna and grilled chicken pesto.


Any mushroom lover? The stuffed mushroom was great! The tart tasted much like egg tart, and very rich in "milk". If you like Portuguese egg tart, you probably will like this too.


Wide selections of salads and the salad dressings.


Yum yum! I love the olive. :)


Bread with butter and strawberry jam.


There were 2 choices of pizza available. And mushroom soup. 


The mushroom soup tasted heavenly (alright, I admit I'm a mushroom lover. :D). It was rich and creamy. And it was definitely not from those instant soup powder if you know what I mean.


Selections of cakes and kuih for the desserts. As I was so full, I only tasted the Chocolate & Hazelnut Cake. It was very rich, and sweet too. :)


3 choices of fruits - water melon, honey dew and seedless grape.


Free flow of rose cordial and soya bean, with cincao and sago for you to add into the drink.

There was no seafood available, however with the price charged I think it was fair. And the staffs did a great job replenishing the food. As soon as the food was almost emptied, the staff would quickly replenish it. We had a good time there. Lynn was a little picky and wanted to choose her own food but Hao just walloped everything that I served him. Everyone was so full that there was no room for the birthday cake. 

As far as I know, the buffet is only available for dinner. And advance booking is recommended.

Location:
Lot S209, Second Floor, The Gardens
Mid Valley city, Lingkara Syed Putra
59200 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-2283 3675
http://www.italiannies.com.my/


NOTE: This is not a paid post. This is solely my personal experience dining in this restaurant and it may not represent the truth.

14 comments:

mNhL said...

I'm a mushroom lover too! I will go for mushroom soup, mushroom sauce,etc ..... and you are making me wanna make a trip there! haha

The appetizer + dessert are good enough to fill up the tummy! Definitely does not need anymore main course!

elliecleffairy said...

Ehhhh... how much, how much per person? you din say? Tsk... last time it was located at in front of Robinson, den after they pindah, i dunno at where liao the restaurant.

elliecleffairy said...

Paiseh... the pic baru load and I just saw the price. >.< *too kancheong liao*

SuperWeightKoalabear said...

aunt lizard, come come lets go for the FOOD! just got back from Med Checkup ma... time to wallop!

Chinneeq said...

oh...CY, u mean to say everything u shown is in the buffet line? If it is, then we don't even need main course ler!

At what age do they start charging kids? Do u have to pay for Hao?

Unknown said...

mNhL - For us lady we definitely don't need the main course. But maybe for the guys who are meat lover, maybe they do. :)


cleffairy - It's same side as Robinson, at 2nd level.


Superweightkoalabear = wk?? Hahaha maybe you need to add the main course.... Hehehehe. :)


Mummy to QiQi - Not sure 4 or 5 yrs old. No need to pay for Hao, but need to pay for Lynn. Yes, all pics that I shown are from the buffet line.

Small Kucing said...

no wonder cleff bising wanna goooo

cre8tone said...

I like italian food! Yummy!~

Yee Ling said...

I am only into pasta..kekkekeke

Alice Law said...

Thanks for sharing, we(me and my 2 kids)are pasta fanatic!!!! YUM!

Whose Birthday? Hao kar? Happy belated to the Birthday boy/ girl ya!^^

Unknown said...

Small Kucing - So did u go?


prince n princess mum - :)


Yee Ling - Hehehe.


Alice Law - It's my niece birthday.

Oliveoylz said...

That sure is a LOT of food for the price charged! Love their line of cakes too...U know la, I've got a sweet tooth! hehe. Happy belated birthday to your niece!

Lee said...

Hi CheeYee, looks really classy place.
You sure know your food. Nice warm decor and ambiance too. Very romantic.
Have a nice holiday, Lee.

Alice Phua said...

Thanks for sharing about what food are in store at Italiannies. I did wonder before this about the food served there but dared not go in to try becos I'm afraind to see the price...hahahha!

Related posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin