Books that I read

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Pregnancy check up - 6th month

Went for the 6th month pregnancy check up on Tuesday, with big hope able to see his face. Before the check up, I keep on telling him to show papa and mama his cute handsome face.

Well, as usual, urine test and the weight check. Wow, I have gained 1.5kg in 2 weeks! The last I weight myself here is 2 weeks back, when I came to seek for medication for my sickness. And only 2 weeks I have gained 1.5kg. Unbelievable! This pregnancy, my diet seems normal, but the weight gain keep on popping up out of my control. *sigh*

Unfortunately, the baby is facing my back. I was hoping he will turn around. But he didn't. I feel a bit disappointed not able to see his face. Hopefully he will show his face in next month check up.

No comments:

Related posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin