Books that I read

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Going out for lunch

Finally, after one and a half year of eating buy-back lunch from office, I can go out have lunch with hubby. This is because, all these while, I was using the lunch time to do my homework - expressing milk for Hao, in the office. So for the past 18 months, I have not been stepping my foot out from the office for lunch, have not been experiencing the hot weather or raining days outside the office during lunch time. :) Except few occassions where there was some celebration during lunch time, I have to adjust the "homework" time earlier before lunch. Even during weekend at home, I was also expressming the milk at home, to maintain the supply. This time, I was really hardworking as I would like to bf Hao as long as possible.

2 weeks back, finally I decided to stop expressing the milk. Due to stress and mood etc, the milk supply has been dropping a lot. It is not worth to express now as I get little only. Thus I have decided to stop. But I'm still continue bf Hao in the morning before coming to work, and at night before he goes to bed. So in the afternoon, the bm is replaced by fresh milk. I will continue bf him at home, or whenever he is with me, as long as he still want it. I hope we can continue at least until he reaches 2 yesars old.

In the past, hb will buy back lunch for me in the office (we work in the same office). So while having my lunch, normally I will blog hopping to visit other blogs. Since I have started going out for lunch, the time spent on visiting blog has become less. I would like to apologize if I do not come as often nowadays. I have not forgotten my blogger friends. Don't worry, I will sure catch up on all the posts that I have missed and leave my comments whenever possible. :)

7 comments:

Alice Law said...

It's so romantical to have lunch with hubby during workdays!

Once in a while I would drove Juan Juan to hubby's office to have lunch with him. Love the feeling!

Good job! Continue your bf, all the best!

smallkucing said...

Spending quality time with hubby is more important. As you probably know already, with a baby around, there is not much time to "kick table leg". Cherish the moment :)

Broccoli Ginger said...

Great! :)
Hao is so lucky!
Btw, wanna say thank you for your encouragement otherwise I don't think I am able to bf my little one till now! Enjoy your quality time with hubby. :)

Unknown said...

Alice Law & Smallkucing - Yaya, I enjoy having lunch with hb... it's the only time we can chit chat without having to pay some attention to the kids! :D

Broccoli & Ginger's Mommy - Hehehe I did not do anything la... it's you yourself that are determined to bf Ginger. Gambatte! :)

Olive said...

How convenient to work in the same office :) Enjoy your lunch breaks together from now on...Great that you still continue b/feeding Hao. He's one lucky boy.

Alice Phua said...

Wah...Hao is good, already 18 mths old and still want to breastfeed. As for my son, by the time he's 14-15 mths old, he started rejecting when I put him at my breast. So no choice I stopped breastfeeding and stopped pumping as well since the suppply had dropped a lot and tak laku already!

Anyway keep up the good breastfeeding work!

Chinneeq said...

it is good to go out to see the sun again!

Related posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin