Books that I read

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Dream

Last night, I had a dream. I dreamt about the baby boy that I'm going to have. I saw a face with combination from both me and hubby, but more resemble towards the daddy. He also got a big mouth, and long legs, just like his daddy.

When I was carrying Lynn, I dreamt about her too. In total of 3 times. I can't remember her face too well. However one very obvious thing is in all 3 dreams, she got thick and long hair. When lynn was born, she did have thick and long hair. I even feel sad to shave the beautiful hair during her full moon, so at the end she never has her hair shaved.

I'm looking forward for more dreams about my little boy. I believed this is one of the way that he's trying to communicate with the mommy.

No comments:

Related posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin