Books that I read

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Brewers yeast flakes

051

052

053

Went to an organic shop to buy the fenugreek last month. After knowing that I'm taking fenugreek to stimulate more breast milk, she recommended me taking the brewers yeast flakes. As it is not too expensive (around RM15 for one tin as shown above), I agreed to give it a try.

She told me to take it 3 times a day, one tablespoon each time. However I don't quite like the taste and the smell of the yeast. So I just add 1 teaspoon each, twice a day (I'll be having 2 cups of hot drink - in the morning and after lunch at work). The results? Quite effective actually. Can notice some increase in the milk supply. Happy

1 comment:

Oliveoylz said...

I may need to try this soon :)

Related posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin