Books that I read

Friday, February 27, 2009

My favourite pictures of Lynn

IMG_5410

Lynn was about 17 months when this photo was taken. She was the flower girl for her babysitter's youngest daughter wedding.

IMG_5751

This was taken on Lynn's 2 years old birthday. I like her smile on this picture. She was so happy. I even print this out and frame it and place it near the living room, so I can see it everyday. Happy

DSC00104

This was taken using my hand phone. Lynn wanted to come take the hand phone from me. Big Grin

6 comments:

Unknown said...

you make me jelous la, whenever i see a little girl, i always feel very nice, girls are so warmth,

say hi to Lyn for me, will you?

Oliveoylz said...

Wow, Lynn was oredi a flower girl at 17 mths? So fun! Love her cute look :) Like the pic of her on the slide too!

Unknown said...

Eugene - Sure. :)

Oliveoylz - Hehe, thanks. Very soon you will be having a little girl also. :)

sting said...

ohhh... she's so pretty.. I love the 2nd pic too... she looks so happy it makes me smile too

Chinneeq said...

sooooo cute!

Broccoli Ginger said...

seeing her photos makes me smile too! :) Very nice smile~~ :)

Related posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin