Books that I read

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

CNY 2009

084 

The Happy family portrait

CNY 2006 - First CNY for both me and hubby after getting married. First year giving ang pow. Lynn was still inside my stomach.

CNY 2007 - CNY for 3 of us - me, hubby and the added new family member - Lynn.

CNY 2008 -  CNY for 3 and 'half' of us - me, hubby, Lynn and Hao who was still inside my stomach. :p

CNY 2009 - CNY for 4 of us - me, hubby, Lynn and the added new family member - Hao.

This year CNY has different feeling and different meaning to me, compared to the previous CNY. I feel exceptional happier, feeling blessed with the 2 kids (a pair of girl and boy), and a lovely husband. So what can I ask for more. :)

090

From the left: Lynn, Howard (Lynn's cousin) and Hao

No comments:

Related posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin