Books that I read

Friday, December 5, 2008

Stranger anxiety

Zhe Hao is now 5 months old. And seems like he is started to show signs of stranger anxiety. Unlikes his sister, Zhe Hao is less outgoing. And also due to always need to work late, during weekend we tend to stay at home most of the time. Very seldom we will go out, the most is to buy food only. We do take Zhe Hao along if we are dining out. Other than that, Zhe Hao has been staying home most of the time.

Few weeks back we brought the kids along to meet up with my MIL, my bro-in-law and my sis-in-law. Zhe Hao cries when any of them trying to carry him. Last night I brought Hao back to my parents house. Just 2 weeks he did not see them, yet he cries when my parents trying to carry him, while me and hubby were having our dinner. *Sigh*

I wouldn't want Hao to become more clingy to us. We would prefer him to be more sociable. Whenever there is a chance, we will try to bring him along so that he will get used to see new faces. Coming weekend we will be attending my friend's wedding dinner. Hopefully everything will be going on well.

No comments:

Related posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin