Books that I read

Monday, October 13, 2008

Going to child care center

We send Lynn to a child care center nearby the work place area instead of going to the same new babysitter with Hao. This child care center is recommended by my mom's friend who had sent her son into this same child care previously.

On the way to the child care, I told her that Lynn will be going to school from now onwards. As usual, we just dropped her at the child care and then off to work. I waved to her before I left. Later in the evening, my parents will go pick her up as we will be still at work.

Lynn was well behaved at the child care. She followed the order of the teachers, will go to the potty herself, and she did not cry for mama and papa! Even though she is only 2 years old, some how I can feel that she understand what is going on. She's always my good girl. I hope she will become happier in the child care, with more games, activities and kids there.

No comments:

Related posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin