Books that I read

Saturday, April 25, 2009

The last day

Yesterday during work, I was thinking of the boy all the time in the office. After work, we quickly went to pick him up. I got a cold shoulder and long face from the babysitter. She was not looking at me and not talking to me. Apparently, she was still angry with me. Well I did nothing wrong. When I was looking for babysitter I had already told her that the baby is on fully breast milk and if she think she can’t support that, please do not accept to take care my child!


Next week I’m going to send Hao to parents’ house and then in the month of May, Hao is going to the playschool together with Lynn. I had talked to the person in-charge of the playschool. I can send him over next month (they are limiting to 5 babies only and Hao will be the 4th one). After the incident, I don’t trust this babysitter anymore. Sending Hao to her will only make me worry. Moreover, now she is showing long face to me, how do I know will she harm the baby to release her anger to me? I do not want to take any risk. However, giving me a choice I would like to end the relationship with the babysitter in a better way. She maybe thinking that she is good and experience in taking care of children but I’m sorry aunty you are not good at all in our eyes.


Lynn was lucky. She was blessed with a very good babysitter when she was a baby. Until today, we still maintain good relationship with that lady. We know all her children and grand children. Her grandchildren are Lynn’s playmate. Unfortunately, Hao did not come on the right timing. The aunty needs to take care of her own granddaughter who was born 3 months after Hao. She alone could not take care 2 babies at the same time. That is why I could not send Hao to her. But she helped to take care Hao until the granddaughter was born. She’s a very nice lady, and has been supportive to breastfeeding.


The playschool has been established for more than 30 years. They are ok with Hao on breast milk. It is a better environment too. Hao will get the opportunity to learn from other kids. This should help for his growth. However on the bad side, is maybe he will pick up some bad habit from the older kids too. Well there’s always good and bad. We just have to keep an eye on them and correct them if they are doing something not right or not good.


4/28:

Went to the babysitter's house to collect Hao's things after work. I also gave her some branded and pricey chocolate, as an appreciation to her for taking care Hao all this while. Even though I may not agree with her on everything, but to me these are separate issues. Finally, a smile from her - I guess she did not expect I will say thank you to her. Well, I'm a person who likes good ending. :)

6 comments:

Oliveoylz said...

Glad you found a placing at Lynn's playschool. Jie Jie can keep an eye on Hao too. Just forget about that babysitter. She did wrong and yet pull a long face at you? My goodness, what's wrong with her? Better things to come :)

Unknown said...

Oliveoylz - Ya better things to come. Thanks. :)

Anonymous said...

Did you happen to send Hao to Funstation?

I'm sorry I can't comment much on this yet, becoz my hormones are making me into a monster. I'll come back later when I feel that I can bite my tongue from swearing at the dastardly babysitter.

Dagmar said...

I really enjoy your blog, thanks for your comment on mine! I gave you an award today, come pick it up :) http://DagmarBleasdale.com

cre8tone said...

Hope Hao'll do great in the new place!~

Chinneeq said...

Good that u have finally decided the best solution. sigh..seriously not easy to get a bbsitter that would support bf 100%.

Related posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin